Wednesday 19 November 2014

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I am officially back to the Hong TV Series blogging world after a one year hiatus! It has been a big year for me with exams every now but now I have enough time and energy to concentrate on blogging for TVB series. I have finally finished my last exam and now just waiting on results but frankly I am not going to spend too much time thinking about because there is absolutely nothing that I can do now to change the results whatsoever so best to move on. On the other hand, my blog has surpassed its one year anniversary and whilst I haven't been posting for a very long time, I have still watched quite a lot of TVB series this year (which means heaps of reviews to come). Today also marks the anniversary for both TVB (48th birthday) and HKTV (grand opening). I may also possibly post episode thoughts on HKTV series! More posts to come so remember to stay tuned to my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment