Wednesday 24 June 2015

TVB's Master of Destiny

Just saw the trailers for Master of Destiny and whilst the plot looks rather dramatic I still don't have the urge to watch it even though I am on holidays right now. Wayne Lai is in danger of having the habit of always being loud and I think he is a miscast being coupled with Selena Li as his wife (Liza Wang's younger version). This series marks the ultimate return of Harwick who in my opinion is so far does look convincing when he is crazy but his botox look does get in the way. Kenny Wong's performance is also very wooden and making me fall asleep whenever I hear him speak. And now TVB officially is not broadcasting any of their real drama production (with the exception of the never-ending sitcom series Love Come Home).

No comments:

Post a Comment