Sunday 17 May 2015

Not many bloggers reviewing TVB dramas anymore

I've come to the realisation that more and more bloggers are losing interest in TVB dramas nowadays. It seems like hardly anyone is tempted to do episode thoughts and reviews on series like 'Madam Cutie on Duty' and etc. 

Even though I am becoming more busy and attracting with study and work and social life and so on I am still a TVB fan. Just maybe that I also like watching mainland shows now such as 'The Virtuous Queen of Han' and 'The War of Beauties' and 'The Legend of Zhen Huan' and before 'The Empress of China'. 

About 'The War of Beauties' mainland series though, that series got me addicted to it because I've never seen so much scheming in a television series before. Before I watched it for Jessica Hsuan, now I watched it for the busy storyline. Seriously have a go at watching this series if you are looking for a genuine scheming series!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment