Monday 16 December 2013

Farewell Message

Hi everyone,

Sadly this would be my last post for HK TV Critic for the rest of 2013 and throughout 2014 until next year December. I just got my high school study score for a subject and I did miserably. Much that I want to keep on writing posts, I think I will need to control myself and allocate more time for my studies next year (my last year of high school) before I get to know which university I get into. Even though this blog was a truly short one, I do thank you all for the comments and I will see you guys again perhaps once I get my score back and I can happily tell you guys that my sacrifices throughout the year was worth it. Like tonight's anniversary awards ceremony, the speeches from artists mentioned how being serious, hard-working and determination is what it takes to be successful, so perhaps I can take this from TVB for my career as a student. I do wish you all Merry Christmas and live well!

Best Wishes,

2 comments:

  1. What a pity!! I am sorry about your results but writing about your favourite series, etc as a critic or otherwise can still be doable. You just need to write as and when you feel like it from a viewpoint of a casual blogger. I do believe studies and blogging can go hand in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this today ... what a pity. Enjoyed speaking with you Anthony. Hopefully you will be back someday and good luck to your studies. All the best and take care!

    ReplyDelete