Tuesday 29 December 2015

Louis Cheng (張繼聰) - Brief Brief Thoughts abt him

What I know about him already: Kay Tse's husband, a singer and actor and dancer, only starred in TVB series not long ago, TVB Most Improved Male Artist, someone with rough skin but awesome actor.

What Wikipedia taught me about him: He is also a songwriter and even written songs for big HK singers such as Joey Yung and Eason Chan and has been in TV shows for longer than I thought.

My thoughts about him: I admire Louis Cheng since I find as someone humble and thankful in his achievements. People may say he doesn't have good lucks to appeal viewers but he definitely has the acting chops to attract the audience's attention. Rewind a few years back and I would of not heard about him but now he is popular in TVB and even promoted to leading actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment