Thursday 12 March 2015

Eye in the Sky Episode Thoughts Update

Update: I have been very very very busy lately with the start of college and all these social events and lectures and seminars and tutorials and TVB! I am up to date with the episodes except I don't have much time to do episode thoughts for now and plus I will be away from home all until Monday. So I will try to get my episode thoughts back on track by Monday. Stay tuned!

Brief comments at the moment: Tavia's character is a disappointment, Ruco's character is intriguing and three-dimensional, whilst Kevin's character is also interesting! Even though the plot pales in comparison compared to the others series I've seen last year like BHWS, ROE, NDA, etc, acting-wise everyone is doing fine. Plenty to comment soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment