Sunday 26 July 2015

(Random) Waiting for Windows 10 to come out

Like many others, I use Windows PC system since childhood and I am anticipating for the new Windows 10! At the moment I have Windows 8.1 which is alright but nothing earth-shattering or even worth an upgrade. I hope this time Windows have learnt their lesson and will make Windows 10 upgrade truely amazing. Why should I care? Because I need a good PC system since I do all my work and school stuff on my laptop. 

I was even part of the Windows Insider Program so I got to feel the gist of the new Windows 10 system and all I can say that besides some bugs it was decent and nice! They got back the left-hand side start bar which is great but they kept most of the Windows 8 designs and looks which is rather bland but I am fine with that and what nots. 

As you all know by know , Windows 10 is coming out on the 29th of July (but I most likely have to wait for the 30th of July since America and Australia's time zones are a stretch away). 

P.S I haven't been doing episode thoughts for Ghosts of Relativity (only up to episode 2) because I have been procrastinating for too long. Will try my best to catch up (maybe a format of recap and then overall thoughts of the episode to make it more succinct?) 

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment