Friday 27 February 2015

New TVB series: Eye in the Sky

I will be watching the long anticipated upcoming TVB series 'Eye in the Sky' featuring A star cast such as Kevin Cheng, Tavia Yeung and Ruco Chan. I am intrigued by the theme of spying and surveillance but at the same time not so thrilled to see Lin Xia Wei being in this series. Will this series become a classic like Black Heart White Soul should have been? Chances are I will immensely like this series simply because of the producer; Amy. In the past few years along she surprised with me with great series such as 'Ruse of Engagement', 'Black Heart White Soul', 'Brother's Keeper (wasn't that great but still a good try)' and 'The Other Truth'.

I will be watching the first episode and see how it goes - I might make a episode thoughts for each episode...

Excited for 2nd March 2015 when I get to finally watch this series and finally start uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment